Monday 4 November 2013

The new Cookisto experience!

Everything started last spring.
I get this email about a new concept called Cookisto, launched in Greece and released only last month in UK - London. They asked me if I was interested in being a home based chef cooking for a website where people could order my food online. Could I refuse?

Cookisto became reality last October when I met the wonderful Nikki Finnemore and I started woking on my profile on the website; I couldn't wait to post pictures and descriptions of my dishes, it sounded like a dream!

My first deliveries and interviews were with journalists from The Sunday Times, The Independent and The Daily Telegraph and I'm sure this helped me a lot because since then and since the launch of the website I've been cooking every single night!

My costumers are usually living in my area, but I had also requests from people who came to my previous Supper Clubs and wanted to try the Cookisto experience!
I usually cook fresh food during the day and then deliver for supper using my brand new bike!

So, if you want to give it a try, this is my profile page on Cookisto:

Sara M. on Cookisto

Tonight I'm cooking vegan Pizza made with this 48 hours fermented dough and topped with tomato sauce, vegan mozzarella and different veggies on your choice!

Hope to feed you soon!
Have a lovely Monday!
Sara





1 comment:

  1. Sara, wonderful post and we're so chuffed to have you cooking at Cookisto UK. Your food is absolutely delicious - our friends at TechHub will vouch for that ;-) - and you create everything with such love and attention to detail.
    x

    ReplyDelete